|Lowongan Kerja Resmi PT. Ricobana Abadi|
The Company was established in February 19, 1981, and had previously operated in the core business of heavy equipment contractual services and spare part supplies. The Company developed its heavy equipment rental and contractor division in 1985, in response to the rapid growth of demand for domestic heavy equipments.
On March 27, 1986, Ricobana was appointed by Kobelco International(s) Co., Pte., Ltd. (KISCO) as the sole agent for Kobelco equipment spare parts until 1998. The rise of heavy equipment rental and contractor division was initiated by bulldozers and excavators rental services for PT Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam Tbk (Persero), in Tanjung Enim, Sumatra Selatan. Throughout the following years, this division had started to facilitate heavy equipment services to other companies such as PT Jaya Konstruksi MP, PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia, etc.
During 1991, the heavy equipment rental and contractor division undertook earth work construction projects for the first time and became the sub-contractor for Jaya Obayashi in respect to the Paiton PLTU project building (Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap / Steam Power Plant).
The year 1998 was one of the significant milestones for the Company, in which for the first time the Company was engaged as a joint operation contractor for PT Aneka Tambang Tbk (Persero) nickel mining. Later in 2007 the Company fully operated its services as a coal mining contractor for PT Bara Jaya Utama. Currently, the Company owns and operates a large number of small to large scale machineries that spread at various areas and mining projects, from many reputable mining companies in Indonesia.
To become the leading mining services contractor in Indonesia, professionally serving the best for customers by conducting safety and nature caring.
Maximizing added value for shareholders through conducting effective and efficient business processes that encourage community development and welfare and caring to nature. Sustainably improving product quality as a manifestation of quality service towards customers on mutual benefit principle. Employees, as valuable company asset is given full opportunity and encrourages to continuously develop and to achieve professionalism and to prosper
Finance Officer Site (FAO)
- Max 35 years old
- Min. D3/S1 Finance/Accountancy
- Min 1 years experience
- Familiar with SAP and Excel
- Willing to be Place in East Kalimantan
- Recent photograph
- ID Card
Informasi Penting (Harap Dibaca!):
- Hati-hati terhadap penipuan, TimHRD atau Perusahaan tidak pernah meminta biaya dalam bentuk apapun atau dana transportasi pada saat proses seleksi
- Perusahaan tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agen atau biro perjalanan selama proses rekrutmen
- Selalu kirim berkas lamaran selengkapnya dan usahakan CV yang dikirim adalah terbaru
- Gunakan bahasa yang sopan dan santun pada saat mengirim email kepada HRD perusahaan yang dilamar
- Jangan lupa isi kolom Subjek Email pada saat mengirimkan berkas lamaran minimal format Lamaran_Posisi_Nama Lengkap